Upgrade your home or garden now on EZ monthly instalments.
Finance from R800 up to R8000 in 3 instalments
Get up to R8000 cash in your bank today and repay it over 1, 2 or 3 instalments.
Finance for more than R2000+ on EZ instalments
How does it work?
Finance your dreams in 7 easy steps.
- Select the products and/or services you want to buy from Sweet Deals.
Place and complete an online order of your chosen products and fill in all particulars and select all delivery and dietary options.
- Calculate the total credit price: Add 5% to our fantastic cash price and add R300 or more for courier fees. Courier fees may vary. This excludes insurance for orders over R 10 000, add another 3% if applicable. Not sure? Contact us and we will quote the amounts.
- Select Finance or Layby. Complete your application. Your application will be processed by a registered credit provider.
- You will be notified regarding your application status via SMS.
- The payment is allocated and processed by an approved payment bureau.
- Sweet Deals is notified regarding the status and generates compulsory invoices to FinYou.
- FinYou settles your account with Sweet Deals at 5% less than the applied amount.
- Dispatch or collect and enjoy your purchase.
You could qualify if:
- You are between the ages of 18 – 60 years.* You have a bank account and can supply 3 months’ bank statements with 3 months’ salary drops that correspond with your 3 latest payslips.
- Are you employed (not self-employed)?
- Have you been employed by your current employer for longer than 3 months?
- Your salary (not just commission) is paid into your bank account.
- You haven’t been handed over, sequestrated or placed under debt review/administration.
- You do not have any accounts in arrears or any judgement against your name.
- You are a South African citizen with a green bar-coded ID/smart ID card.
- You work on a permanent contract basis (not ongoing).
For more information and frequently asked questions click here.
* Instalment pricing shown are only an indication, actual terms and interest will be dependent on each individual application.